service_settings Outpatient Outpatient methadone/buprenorphine or naltrexone
About Jacksonville Medical and Rehab
Drug Addiction Treatment with Medical Detox:
Safe medical withdraw and detox that is confidential and allows you to maintain your dignity.
Patients are treated by a licensed and trained doctors, therapists and counselors that are experts in helping patients through the process of detoxification.
A complete drug addiction treatment and medical detox program designed to help patients beat their addictions and stay drug and alcohol free.
Patients and their loved ones are treated with compassion.
Detailed out-patient treatment program that allows patients to continue working during treatment and recovery.
Drug Addiction Treatment Program in Jacksonville
Treatments and Care
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Relapse prevention
- Substance abuse treatment
- Buprenorphine maintenance
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Prescribes/administer buprenorphine and/or naltrexone
Prices & Payments
Information on accepted payment methods and financial assistance options
Payment Methods Accepted
- Cash or self-payment