service_settings Outpatient Intensive outpatient treatment Regular outpatient treatment
About Metro-Dade Rehab & Aftercare
Residential Treatment - Services provided through the Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Program include but are not limited to screening, assessment, comprehensive treatment planning, individual and group counseling, case management and outpatient counseling.
The New Direction Residential Treatment program is a 106-bed facility that provides comprehensive, evidence-based treatment to adults with substance use disorders.
Service include, but are not limited to screening, assessment, and treatment planning; medical, psychiatric and pyschological services; individual, group and family counseling; case management; and care planning.
Treatments and Care
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
- Substance abuse treatment
- Accepts clients on opioid medication
Prices & Payments
Information on accepted payment methods and financial assistance options
Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Payment Methods Accepted
- Cash or self-payment
- or any government funding for substance abuse programs