service_settings Residential Outpatient Short-term residential Long-term residential Outpatient day treatment or partial hospitalization Intensive outpatient treatment Regular outpatient treatment
About Inspirations for Youth and Families
As one of the leading teen rehab facilities in the US, our experts at Inspirations designed a treatment center and addiction treatment program like no other. It provides addiction prevention, treatment and aftercare services.
Teens at Inspirations learn to be responsible for themselves and to be accountable for their actions through various hands on chores and activities.
Adolescents of the same gender will live together in supervised apartments located near the treatment center.
Transportation to the treatment center will be provided daily.
Treatments and Care
- Cognitive/behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- Trauma-related counseling
- Rational emotive behavioral therapy
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Brief intervention approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Anger management
- Martix Model
- Relapse prevention
- Substance abuse treatment
- Buprenorphine used in treatment
- Do not use medication for opioid addiction
- Medications for psychiatric disorders)
Prices & Payments
Information on accepted payment methods and financial assistance options
Payment Methods Accepted
- Cash or self-payment
- State financed health insurance plan other than Medicaid
- Private health insurance
- IHS/Tribal/Urban (ITU) funds