service_settings Residential Short-term residential Long-term residential
About New Path Halfway House Inc
Halfway House for Woman in recovery from the disease of addiction. N/A or A/A meetings provided 6 days a week. On Sunday residents are given the choice to go to church or a meeting. A washer and dryer is in each house. A safe, sober environment with 24/7 staff.
Each client is interviewed before being accepted into the program. The potential client must have the desire to stop using all mind altering substances and do whatever it takes to change herself. If a client does not have a job at the time of being admitted into the program, the client must be employable or willing to volunteer. Client must also agree to random drug and alcohol testing as well as agreeing to participate in all required meetings and abide by all house rules.
Treatments and Care
- Substance abuse counseling approach
- 12-step facilitation approach
- Contingency management/motivational incentive
- Motivational interviewing
- Community reinforcement plus vouchers
- Substance abuse treatment
- Transitional housing or halfway house
Prices & Payments
Information on accepted payment methods and financial assistance options
Payment Methods Accepted
- Access to recovery (ATR) voucher